Halifax VMUG

Welcome to the Halifax Community group. The Halifax VMUG community is based in the city of Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. Halifax is a major centre on the Canadian east coast with large concentration of academic, government, military and industrial organizations (such as the Port of Halifax and the Halifax Shipyard). The Halifax VMUG community meets 3-4 times annually. We encourage interested users to join our group and technology vendors interested in sponsoring and presenting at an event to contact the Halifax VMUG leadership.

For more information please contact us (halifax@vmug.com) or follow us on Twitter @vmughalifax

Halifax VMUG

Latest Discussion Posts

• Dell EMC and VMWare are excited to collaborate and bring this one day Atlantic Customer Briefing to Halifax, Nova Scotia Thursday October 11th, 8AM - 5PM at the Westin Nova Scotia Information and registration ------------------------------ Dave Bates ...

• Hi everyone, I will be attending VMworld US. Let me know if you would like to meet for a quick introduction, I am the new Solution Engineer covering Atlantic Canada. ------------------------------ Eric Lambert Solution Engineer VMware 514-247-7936 ...

• Hey Ian. I am heading down this year. ------------------------------ Trevor MacMillan Jazz Aviation LP Enfield NS ------------------------------

• Hi Ian I will be going this year. Thanks. ------------------------------ Dave Bates Halifax ------------------------------

• See you at the ​VMUG Member Party Sunday evening. ------------------------------ Ian Halifax NS ------------------------------

LEADERSHIP TEAM

EastLink
EastLink

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements