Halifax VMUG

Welcome to the Halifax Community group. The Halifax VMUG community is based in the city of Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. Halifax is a major centre on the Canadian east coast with large concentration of academic, government, military and industrial organizations (such as the Port of Halifax and the Halifax Shipyard). The Halifax VMUG community meets 3-4 times annually. We encourage interested users to join our group and technology vendors interested in sponsoring and presenting at an event to contact the Halifax VMUG leadership.

For more information please contact us (halifax@vmug.com) or follow us on Twitter @vmughalifax

Halifax VMUG

For community members who want to subscribe or renew their VMUG Advantage membership, use the code HALIFAX20 to receive a 10% discount!

Latest Discussion Posts

• You're invited to the global 2021 VMUG Virtual March Event ! From anywhere in the world, log-in on March 11 to explore cutting-edge VMware Cloud topics like Kubernetes, VMware vSphere with Tanzu, VMware Azure Solutions, and MORE !   We are incredibly ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Meetings?

Hey Dave, Dell Technologies would be happy to collaborate on a virtual event with the NS VMUG. I agree that Virtual Sessions are a daily exercise, we can add a couple fun sections to the event like a Game Show Theme or a Trivia contest. Let us know ...

• Profile Picture

Perhaps some a session on how you leveraged VMWare technologies to enable WFH for your workforce could be a good topic, that I am sure would draw some interest.   I know that I am very interested in understanding how other companies did it. ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

Hey Barry   Currently VMUG HQ has a set policy that all VMUGs are to be virtual globally until further notice regardless of local conditions.  That being said, there are some vendors in the pipe to do virtual VMUGs.  Please contact me dave.bates@corp.eastlink.ca ...

• Profile Picture

Good point Barry!  Ron Scott left VMware (he was the sales rep that replaced David Earle when he left a year ago). So, a bit of churn but they should soon have a new hire from what I hear. A session to introduce them to the group would be excellent. If ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Eastlink
EastLink

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.