Phoenix VMUG

Welcome to the Phoenix Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• If you have specific questions on how to get set up as a student, I suggest you contact Jessica Bradford ( jessica.bradford@mesacc.edu ) or Liz Murphy ( c.murphy@mesacc.edu ) and they can help you. If you have any questions for me, you can contact ...

• You would have to go to mesacc.edu and click on the Enroll link to become a student of Mesa Community College. As far as the cost, contact Jessica Bradford (jessica.bradford@mesacc.edu) or Liz Murphy (c.murphy@mesacc.edu) and they can help you. If you ...

• I am also interested in your class. Please do clarify the signup process for those of us "outside the wire here in the cold" (funny considering I work over by South Mountain); from where I sit, it looks like a substantial ladder to climb thru admissions ...

• How do I sign up and how much does it cost? ------------------------------ Christopher Scull Engineer cStor Chandler AZ ------------------------------

• The class is now available.  It is CIS197, section number  40317.  It will be meeting on Tuesday nights, starting Oct. 16.  It will be on-line live lecture so you will be able to attend from a distance, exactly like the other class offering that is currently ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Cerner Corporation
Insight Enterprises
McKesson

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.