Phoenix VMUG

Welcome to the Phoenix Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• I wanted to let everyone know about the VMware class coming up during the Spring of 2021 at Mesa Community College, in Mesa, Arizona.  I am letting you know now so that you might be able to make any plans necessary to attend this offering.  Mesa Community ...

• Hello! I hope this communication finds you safe and well. It is that time again! If you are interested in learning more about Docker/ Kubernetes,  please register at CGCC for the following course. This is a three credit course. The cost is $85 per credit ...

• Hi, This is for the instructors in the group... What approaches do you use now to monitor students in a class you are teaching remotely?  I know an instructor who used to use the old VMWare UI where all the students could be seen in a single pane of ...

• There was a problem with the site earlier, but the UserCon is now open! Please join now!

• Hi Phoenix VMUG! As one of your community Leaders, I'm here to remind you that our UserCon is coming up NEXT WEEK on Thursday, November 5 . Have you signed up? If not, you can do so here: https://vmugvirtualphoenixusercon.vfairs.com/ As a reminder, ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

VMware
Maricopa
McKesson

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.