Phoenix VMUG

Welcome to the Phoenix Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• This is fantastic news -- thanks for posting this. I am now VCP again! :D ------------------------------ Colin Schmugge Manager Radiology Ltd Tucson AZ ------------------------------

• Answer to the questions about the 6.7 and NSX classes. vSphere 6.7 ICM class: I have not successfully gotten the class into summer.  If there were at least 10 of you that wanted it, I cold do the same thing that I did the next 8 weeks.  I could let those ...

• Thanks Bob, I appreciate it.  If you teach this summer 6.7 class, will it include NSX as well? ------------------------------ Jim Rast System Administrator Avnet Inc. Chandler AZ ------------------------------

• I am still trying to get CIS197 to run this summer.  I have not forgotten you. ------------------------------ Bob Danielson contract trainer Queen Creek AZ ------------------------------

• Let me give everyone a full answer. In Fall I am scheduling another vSphere Install, Configure and Manage (CIS197) and I will be teaching a vSphere Optimize and Scale.  Both will be for vSphere 6.7. NSX is being worked on from two directions.  At latest ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Cerner Corporation
Insight
McKesson

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.