Toledo VMUG

Welcome to the Toledo Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Upcoming Events

Latest Discussion Posts

• Completed my vCenter Server upgrade, from 6.0U2 to 6.7U1, and along the way found out that 2 upgrade/migration paths will not work.: vCenter 6.0 U3 will not upgrade to 6.5.0 vCenter 6.5 U2 will not upgrade to 6.7.0 My upgrade/migration from Windows ...

• I tested that the registry fix works just a few minutes ago, in fact.  Hopefully they come out with a proper fix soon. ------------------------------ Alex Bahret Consultant Meyer Hill Lynch Maumee OH ------------------------------

• With the recent availability of vCenter 6.7U1 I checked in with Veeam to see if this is supported. I was told they are currently testing and R&D has not officially blessed the union of 6.7U1 and Veeam Backup & Replication. With that said, I was told ...

• ​Well best practice is to have all of your hosts in a cluster running the same version of vSphere.  Otherwise you can introduce issues with HA and DRS when it comes to moving things around. Same with patching.  If you are going to apply a patch to one ...

• Hi John, Thanks for the reply. My question wasn't what versions I can manage. I should have worded it differently.  I was really looking to hear how reliable/stable 6.7.0d was in an environment that is not strictly 6.7. I was afraid if I asked how reliable/stable ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Sauder Woodworking
Root Inc.
Meyer Hill Lynch

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.