Toledo VMUG

Welcome to the Toledo Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Not that I have a burning desire to go with the latest and greatest but I have the opportunity at this time to upgrade my vCenter server. So I ask, has anyone installed 6.7 vCenter but kept their hosts on 6.0/6.5 with 6.7.0d out there now? Any horror ...

• Curious what announcements piqued your interest the most at VMworld 2018? ------------------------------ Corey Lyons Senior Solutions Architect VMware ------------------------------

• Hello Toledo VMUG Members! Want the opportunity to share your feedback and experience with VMUG? What would you like to see offered and/or improved? More importantly, do you want the chance to win up to $100?! If you said yes to the above questions, ...

• We're at 3 hosts, roughly 20 VM's. Moving to 6 hosts with ~40 VM's once the next line is in production status. Our entire setup really revolves around the production side of things.  Other than that we have a File and Print VM and that's about it.  AD ...

• ​The University of Toledo currently has 54 hosts, and 758 virtual servers. We also have a VDI environment that has 14 hosts, and a total of 676 virtual workstations. As Mike Peiffer said in his post, we are currently consolidating our virtual servers ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Sauder Woodworking
Root Inc.
Meyer Hill Lynch

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.