Toledo VMUG

Welcome to the Toledo Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Upcoming Events

Latest Discussion Posts

• Just a friendly reminder that our 2nd Toledo VMUG session is almost to hear. We are one week away so don't forget to register! See you then! ------------------------------ Casey Timiney Leader, Toledo VMUG Maumee OH ----------------------------- ...

• Chad/Greg, Thank you for your response. While I too have usually had good luck with installing ESXi on unsupported hardware I only do so when it is NOT a production environment. This is on one of my DR/BC hosts. I have the OS storage container separate ...

• You're right, even if half of the 440 replied with just a " yep " or "nope" that would probably get us to where we need to be. Forums are tricky and perhaps a fading medium, so we understand that people are busy or reluctant to participate. But it would ...

• Profile Picture

RE: VeeamON 2018

The Root team is the winningest conference attendees that I have ever seen! ------------------------------ Casey Timiney Leader, Toledo VMUG Maumee OH ------------------------------

• I'm in. ------------------------------ Andrew Morgan Root Inc. Sylvania OH ------------------------------

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Sauder Woodworking
Root Inc.
Meyer Hill Lynch

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.