Mid-Missouri VMUG

Welcome to the Mid-Missouri Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Our meeting starts at 3pm CDT today.  We will have a presentation from NetApp and also a VMworld recap.    Please register at this page, which also has the Zoom conference information. https://community.vmug.com/events/event-description?CalendarEventKey=0f3edcf9-0d56-4ed1-9978-65adfe4f17a5&CommunityKey=b43b1bc3-3edd-4015-992b-10ae12ac72ba&Home=%2fcommunities%2flocalcommunityhome ...

• Profile Picture

See you at VMworld!

Hey, there! I'm VMUG President Steve Athanas. I am sure by now you have heard that VMworld is kicking off at the end of this month – virtually of course! It's going to be a phenomenal event and I want to make sure you don't miss any of the amazing things ...

• VMware is offering complimentary access to VMware Learning Zone Premium to customers for 6 months (please forward to anyone I missed). This offer is available until November 6th 2020 and the subscription lasts 182 days from date of registration. For those ...

• Are you wanting to upgrade to VMUG  Advantage or renew, you can use code MIDMISSOURI20 for 10% off! For more details look here: ------------------------------ Steve Massman Mid-Missouri VMUG Leader ------------------------------

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Veterans United
Veterans United Home Loans

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.