Edmonton VMUG

Welcome to the Edmonton Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: Registration ???

The registration link is now showing. ------------------------------ Shawn Logan Edmonton VMUG ------------------------------

• Morning Edmonton VMUG Members!! I would like to invite you to an upcoming session with Brian Madden! Please see the details below and use the link to register for the event. ========================================= Good Morning , We have a great ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Registration ???

Thanks Randy,  I will contact Leader services and update shortly. ------------------------------ Shawn Logan Edmonton VMUG ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Registration ???

I must be missing something... can't find a registration link for Apr 17 VMUG.  Just the description of the event.  ??? ------------------------------ Randy Redekopp IT Manager Canapen Group Edmonton ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

April 17th

Edmonton # VMware # VMUG coming up April 17th. Looking for community speakers, get yourself a copy of either workstation pro 15 or Fusion Pro 11. Please contact me if you are interested in speaking! ------------------------------ Shawn ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Sturgeon Public School Division

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.