Edmonton VMUG

Welcome to the Edmonton Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• We have about 60% of our environment in Azure with the rest in VMware so I have DC's in Azure and in VMware and they both work fine.   There is some networking you need to address with Azure but it's not terribly complicated. I'm personally of the opinion ...

• Looking to start a discussion... For my active directory I have 2 VMs running Server 2008-R2 plus a physical box running Server 2012-R2. With the end-of-support for 2008-R2 looming I am looking at installing new VMs and retiring the old.  An alternative ...

• Sounds like a plan Shawn. ------------------------------ Jason Crichton Civeo Edmonton AB ------------------------------

• Greetings! I understand this is short notice however I wanted to get the community together at least one more time before the end of the year. Please join us at Brewsters in Oliver Square on Thursday Dec 19th 3:00PM  for a vBeers sponsored by VMware  ...

• Monday Dec 2nd works for me. Location: My office is downtown so that's my preferred location however I know what a pain it can be for others to get there and to park.  The Chateau Louis location we did in April worked well as reasonably central and ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Norseman
Champion Petfoods

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.