Edmonton VMUG

Welcome to the Edmonton Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• As we approach 2019, VMUG has new opportunities for the community to get involved. If you are interested in helping out on a VMUG Committee, Council or Task force please take a look at the following slide.   If you are interested you can fill out ...

• Profile Picture

RE: VMUG

How about somewhere where it doesn't cost me $20-30 for parking to attend a session. ------------------------------ Robin TEK-KNOWLEDGE ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Maybe the recap/summary of VMWorld 2018. New features, road map things like that. ------------------------------ Luc Shih Edmonton Public Library Edmonton AB ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

The previous venue, World Trade Centre downtown, worked very well for me as it is central to all. Most topical item for me as a presentation subject would be live-action demo of ESXi patching and updating. ------------------------------ Randy Redekopp ...

• Profile Picture

VMUG

Hi, As I am looking for sponsors and locations to get the next VMUG meeting set up I was wondering what kind of things our community may be looking for? What are your interests, and what would you like to see? Shawn ------------------------------ ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Sturgeon Public School Division

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.