Minneapolis VMUG

Welcome to the Minneapolis Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Not sure if I should start a new thread or tack on to this one....but I have a handful of recently retired Cisco 1U servers to move.  I will take $50 off the Craig's Ad price if you contact and mention you are part of MNVMUG  https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/sys/d/minneapolis-cisco-1u-server/7242886656.html ...

• Profile Picture

RE: MN VMUG Slack

Thanks Mike! I sent you a DM with info. If you're able to re-activate my existing account that disabled that works also. ------------------------------ Josh Allen Minneapolis MN ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: MN VMUG Slack

Hi Josh. Yes, there is a Slack channel for the Minneapolis VMUG at mnvmug.slack.com If you want to DM me (or, email minnealolis@vmug.com) your preferred email address, we'll get you an invite to the slack channel. Same for anyone else interested! ...

• Profile Picture

MN VMUG Slack

Do we still have a Slack for MN VMUG? If so, can this be documented here and I be re-added to it? I couldn't find any documentation in the MN VMUG community. ------------------------------ Josh Allen ------------------------------

• I would attend even if there was no prizes, but I have to say its a nice surprise.  😃 Thanks for all your efforts putting these together and to all of your team.  You all do a great job and looking forward to the in person events when they start again. ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Best Buy
Nol-Tec Systems

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.