Minneapolis VMUG

Welcome to the Minneapolis Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Upcoming Events

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Michael, Good for you in completing the ICM class for 6.7!  As I recall that satisfies the pre-req for taking the test.  The best way that I found to study is to run through the exam blueprint.  VMware publishes the blueprint with all of the docs ...

• Hello - new vmug member here. Thinking about advantage to get the licenses for my lab in my pursuit of the VCP-DCV 2020. I haven't seen any official book and/or study material and would like to know if there are any recommendations here for study aids ...

• Anyone using? I'd love to hear feedback from anyone actually using it, especially the stretched cluster solution or just as  SDDC as a service in general . We are also evaluating this against Zerto as a potential DR play. Not a  migration with a the lift ...

• Hello, I have a HP ProLiant DL360 G7, Dell PowerEdge R510, and APC Smart-UPS(no battery) I'd like to sell as a bundle. The specs are as such: HP ProLiant DL360 G7 1x Xeon X5670 @ 2.93GHz 6-Core 32GB RAM 3x 2.5" Drive Caddies 1x 450GB SAS Drive (Model ...

• I've managed a few 4-socket clusters over the years. The main reason (for our organization) is memory capabilities at the time of purchase as far as I know. I don't see any benefits during maintenance windows and actually would argue that additional 2-socket ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Best Buy
Minnesota State
Nol-Tec Systems

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.