Minneapolis VMUG

Minneapolis_Community_Banner.jpg

Welcome to the Minneapolis Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Upcoming Events

Latest Discussion Posts

• Free Event!   Ready to start building a foundation for your digital business? Get the information you need at our customer event  VMware® Evolve™: This Is How Tomorrow Is Built.  If you or members of your team didn't have a chance to go to VMworld, ...

• I plan on attending VMWorld as well as our Network Admin.  I look forward to meeting you all! ------------------------------ Gene Schaff Director of IT Tiller Corporation Maple Grove MN ------------------------------

• Good news! The VMware SEs of Minnesota are hosting a Customer Happy Hour and MN VMUG members are invited!  The event is Monday night, August 27th from 5pm - 7pm at the EYECANDY SOUND LOUNGE AND BAR - Mandalay Bay This is the perfect opportunity to ...

• I will be going. I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of other people doing PowerCLI automation for VMware products. ------------------------------ Aaron Berg VMware Engineer & Powershell Automation Accenture Minneapolis MN ------------------------- ...

• I will be attending again this year. ------------------------------ Eric Wilkens Arvig Perham MN ------------------------------

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Best Buy
Minnesota State
Sovereign Systems

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.