Minneapolis VMUG

Welcome to the Minneapolis Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Everyone! My team is hosting a meetup next month where we will be discussing VMware and how it is used in the IBM Cloud. VMware is an important part of our IaaS stack and a great option for any business that has a need (or interest!) in running VMware ...

• Thanks for the heads up Matt; that sounds like a great opportunity! It looks like if you register, VMware will also provide the tickets to get into the fair for you and family (up to 6). ------------------------------ Josh Allen Minneapolis MN ---- ...

• Hey Matt, Did those slides get published? I'm probably just looking in the wrong place. Thank you. ------------------------------ Kyler Hauschildt Industry analyst Compudyne MN ------------------------------

• Thursday, Aug. 22, 2019     3:00-9:00 pm     Minnesota State Fair 1265 Snelling Ave N St Paul, MN 55108 Come join VMware at the Great Minnesota Get Together! ...

• I just find out about it today. It would have been a great training for as far as AWS is concerned. I would be on the look out for future training like this. Thank you for keeping us posted. Have a great day. ------------------------------ ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Best Buy
Minnesota State
Sovereign Systems

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.