Minneapolis VMUG

Welcome to the Minneapolis Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Minneapolis VMUG!   Did you know that VMware Cloud Disaster Recovery (VCDR) can help mitigate the risks of ransomware attacks?  Attend this webinar and learn how from a former Datrium engineer.  It will be a quick technical deep-dive with time ...

• Hello, everyone!  Just a reminder to sign up for this fantastic Virtual UserCon!  Hope to see you there! Matt ------------------------------ Matt Heldstab VMUG Leader for Minneapolis and North Central Wisconsin Director, VMUG Board of Directors VMware ...

• You're invited to the global 2021 VMUG Virtual March Event ! From anywhere in the world, log-in on March 11 to explore cutting-edge VMware Cloud topics like Kubernetes, VMware vSphere with Tanzu, VMware Azure Solutions, and MORE !   We are incredibly ...

• Good afternoon, everyone!  I just wanted to say hi, and let you know about a cool event that is coming up, and what we are doing for the event. On March 18th, VMUG is hosting the Midwest VMUG UserCon.  It is a virtual event with a ton of fantastic speakers... ...

• Not sure if I should start a new thread or tack on to this one....but I have a handful of recently retired Cisco 1U servers to move.  I will take $50 off the Craig's Ad price if you contact and mention you are part of MNVMUG  https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/sys/d/minneapolis-cisco-1u-server/7242886656.html ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Best Buy
Nol-Tec Systems

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements

• Minneapolis UserCon 2021

Mark your calendars for August 10th for this year’s DevOps Power Session Presented by the Minneapolis UserCon! Tune in for this free online event and explore VMware news, solutions, and content. Take technical deep dives, connect with VMware experts, and discover new resources alongside fellow IT professionals.

This year, we’re going virtual! From anywhere in the world, you will be able to virtually:

• Connect with hundreds of VMware users in your area
    • Attend educational sessions on the latest industry trends and topics
    • Get an inside look at exciting VMware and partner products and services
    • Experience product demonstrations firsthand
    • Mingle with industry experts
    • And more!

Keep an eye on this page for more agenda information, and we look forward to seeing you there! Don’t forget to register here.