Scotland VMUG

vmug-banner.png
Welcome to the Scottish VMUG Community. 

We are a group covering all of Scotland and are passionate about virtualisation. We run multiple events a year, usually made up of two large multi-tracked conferences and two social vBeer events. You can find specific details on upcoming events below.

We also have a community blog www.scottishvmug.com

Who we are:

The leadership team is made up of 

Get Involved:

Slack:       scottishvmug.slack.com
Twitter:    @scottishvmug
email:       scotland@vmug.com

We would particularly encourage you to join us in our active Slack team. It is a great way to both learn and share information and also to join in with our Scottish VMUG community.

2019 line up:

2019 planning is taking shape and currently looks like this:

2019-line-up_small.png
Registration for the 2019 Glasgow and Edinburgh VMUG events are open, please book your place!

#Scotland#VMUG #ScottishVMUG #McVMUG
​​​​

Latest Discussion Posts

• You're invited to the global 2021 VMUG Virtual March Event ! From anywhere in the world, log-in on March 11 to explore cutting-edge VMware Cloud topics like Kubernetes, VMware vSphere with Tanzu, VMware Azure Solutions, and MORE !   We are incredibly ...

• Profile Picture

See you at VMworld!

Hey, there! I'm VMUG President Steve Athanas. I am sure by now you have heard that VMworld is kicking off at the end of this month – virtually of course! It's going to be a phenomenal event and I want to make sure you don't miss any of the amazing things ...

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.