Scotland VMUG

Welcome to the Scotland Community group.  Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Upcoming Events

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Scott,  There are various resources and study guides/plans that can be used ... & there are a bunch of knowledgable people in the Scottish VMUG community who would be happy to help steer you with their experiences too. The easiest route into that ...

• Sorry for posting this if its not relevant, please delete if thats the case. I'm a basic user of vsphere and looking to go down the exam route and learn more. I currently manage vm's in work doing using vsphere. I'm more familiar with hyper v but alot ...

• Will do thanks! ------------------------------ Mikolaj Choragwicki Engineer indigovision Edinburgh ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: VMUG Slack channel

just email scotland@vmug.com with the email you want added and we will get it sorted. S ------------------------------ Sandy Bryce Architect Baillie Gifford Edinburgh ------------------------------

• Hi,  I was hoping to join the Scottish VMUG Slack channel. Who should I contact to get added?  Kind Regards,  Mikolaj Choragwicki ------------------------------ Mikolaj Choragwicki Test Engineer IndigoVision Edinburgh ----------------------------- ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Dell EMC
Baillie Gifford
University of Edinburgh

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements

• Scottish VMUG Glasgow April 26th 2018

VMUG Glasgow April 26th 2018

Scotland VMUG - Glasgow April 26th 2018 - 

Technology & Innovation Centre | University of Strathclyde