Ghana VMUG

Welcome to the Ghana Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Upcoming Events

Latest Discussion Posts

• Please Confirm your participation to 0553816187.Help us serve you better.Thank you. ------------------------------ Kwaku Danquah Team Leader VMUG Ghana Kumasi,Ashanti Region Ghana ------------------------------

• Meeting date scheduled and I hope you've registered?see you over there ------------------------------ Emmanuella Anane Industry analyst Dendakus Techno Systems Kumasi AK ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

September 2018 meeting

I had a twit from Eugene about our next meeting and just wants to found out from the leaders how far is next month meeting coming on? Thank you. ------------------------------ Eric Adjei CEO Owner Vision Wood Enterprise Accra ---------------------- ...

• Profile Picture

The meeting

Hello Rev.can I know about the next meeting date?how soon we going to have a wonderful time after emerging on top.lol! ------------------------------ Kwadwo Opoku Architect Yamashi Info Systems Tamale ------------------------------

• At least this song can be honored within vmug and vmware world of community.I ve been playing. ------------------------------ John Kusi Atta The Lord Is My Shephered kumasi ------------------------------

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Pentadan Ventures
VMUG Ghana

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements

• The coming Gatherng

I am to ask members to encourage about VMUG coming gathering to join us