Boston VMUG

Community_Banner_Boston.png

Welcome to the Boston Community group! 

The Boston VMUG is a growing community with members from all different walks of IT. We all have one thing in common - passion surrounding VMware's portfolio.

One of our primary goals at the Boston VMUG is to enable our members to level up their careers. We want our members to be rockstars with VMware technology but recognize that a career in IT now, more than ever, means possessing more than tech chops. We've had professional photographers, resume-writers, and public speakers offer their services and support at our events. We make it a point to bring in members of the virtualization community to share their stories from the trenches, too!

Stay tuned to the community and the @BostonVMUG Twitter to see what we're up to next!

Meet the @BostonVMUG Leadership Team

Steve Athanas David Bass Erik Gruetzmacher
Steve Athanas David Bass Erik Gruetzmacher
@SteveAthanas @PandHPhoto @ErikGruetzmach1
vExpert 2013-2020 VCP5/6-DCV VCP-NV 2019
James Mueller
James Mueller
@JamesMuellerIT
vExpert 2017-2020 VCIX-DCV 2018

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Boston VMUG,  You're invited to explore VMUG's brand-new virtual 3D environment next Thursday at the Boston UserCon !  You'll have the chance to create an avatar, explore the environment, talk to other members in the exhibit hall, and even ride a ...

• Its taken more time than I expected but we now have a tentative date for a virtual gathering. We are looking at July 6 in a fancy virtual session that is not Zoom and is also not Doom Eternal, but is somewhere in between. What time of day is best? Our ...

• That's EXACTLY what we need. We need to connect outside of our families to stay sane ;-) ------------------------------ Pamela Brosseau Storage and DR Administrator South Shore Health South Weymouth MA ------------------------------

• Hello Boston and New England! This social isolation is great isn't it? I'm loving all of this time at home with my family. I almost never want to get together with like minded VMUG members and hide from my family. How about you? Well in case you do want ...

• Hey there, Boston VMUG Members! Join the  VMUG All Star Program  today to share your feedback about  Transitioning to HCI/SDS & Cloud  and enter to win a Nintendo Switch! Be sure to complete this 6-minute engagement before it closes on Friday, September ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.