Boston VMUG

Welcome to the Boston Community group! 

The Boston VMUG is a growing community with members from all different walks of IT. We all have one thing in common - passion surrounding VMware's portfolio.

One of our primary goals at the Boston VMUG is to enable our members to level up their careers. We want our members to be rockstars with VMware technology but recognize that a career in IT now, more than ever, means possessing more than tech chops. We've had professional photographers, resume-writers, and public speakers offer their services and support at our events. We make it a point to bring in members of the virtualization community to share their stories from the trenches, too!

Stay tuned to the community and the @BostonVMUG Twitter to see what we're up to next!

Meet the @BostonVMUG Leadership Team

Steve Athanas David Bass Erik Gruetzmacher
Steve Athanas David Bass Erik Gruetzmacher
@SteveAthanas @PandHPhoto @ErikGruetzmach1
vExpert 2013-2020 VCP5/6-DCV VCP-NV 2019
James Mueller
James Mueller
@JamesMuellerIT
vExpert 2017-2020 VCIX-DCV 2018

Latest Discussion Posts

• You're invited to the global 2021 VMUG Virtual March Event ! From anywhere in the world, log-in on March 11 to explore cutting-edge VMware Cloud topics like Kubernetes, VMware vSphere with Tanzu, VMware Azure Solutions, and MORE !   We are incredibly ...

• I gave up InfoSec job interview at Athena and now work for a local bank, can anyone at Athena confirm Ro*** Boy***?  I spoke to folks at Ms. Boy***'s previous company,every engineer (>2,000) was absolutely terrified by her. Please let others know this, ...

• Hello Boston VMUG, I thought you'd be interested in a technical-deep dive webinar VMware is hosting on Friday, October 23rd.  We're going to dive into the innovative technologies and architecture of our new "VMware Cloud Disaster Recovery as a Service".   ...

• Anyone who works at Athena Health in Boston or Cleveland?  How is your company Change Policy? (We can all agree Change Control is absolutely necessary)   I heard that your Change Manager Ms. Boy**** is extraordinarily tough. I am considering a different ...

• Steve, The Boston VMUG event yesterday was impressive, congratulations!  Hoping we can get an update soon on when the newly announced features will be available to VMUG Advantage members. Very much appreciate the virtual aspect of the event, despite ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.