Nashville VMUG

Welcome to the Nashville Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi everyone, Just wanted to help you all find the UserCon today. If you park near Dave and Busters in the mall parking lot you can walk to the brick gate wall for Opryland and go straight down the path. Then following the map take the walkway into the ...

• Hello all! To anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, feel free to email me a resume and I will reach out or give me a call at the office. My email is mverdillo@apexsystemsinc.com and our office line is 615-277-4090. I am one of our Sr. Recruiters ...

• Hello Nashville VMUG! We received the following information regarding an open full-time VMware Engineer position here in the Nashville area and wanted to share with you! Below is the job description:  Role / Title: VMware Engineer Client/Industry: Automotive ...

• Profile Picture

Nashville VMUG Slack

Hello everyone, We'd like to invite you to join our Community Slack channel . This Slack channel is for connecting with members, leaders, event speakers, and event sponsors during and after events.  We'll be utilizing it for giveaways and sending files ...

• Please let me know if interested or if you have questions. I worked close with last person who held this position. https://hq-lifeway.icims.com/jobs/23634/.net-developer/job ------------------------------ Benny Hauk IT Project Manager Lifeway Christian ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Nashville VMUG
MModal
Uniguest
Tintri
Onlife Health

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.