Montreal VMUG

Welcome to the Montreal Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello Montreal VMUG Members! Coming up on 10/22, the virtual Canada UserCon will be happening and we wanted to take the time to invite YOU! With the UserCon being virtual, it is a great opportunity to attend and enjoy great content right where you are ...

• Would have been better if it wasn't on Zoom. Zoom is not allowed everywhere. ------------------------------ Luis Miguel Astudillo Conseiller en architecture TI / IT Architect Services Conseils AIGS Inc. Tel: 514-213-6270 Email: lm.astudillo@sc-aigs.com ...

• When:    Sep 22, 2020 from 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM (ET) Associated with    Quebec City VMUG : Azure VMware Solution (AVS) offre des clouds privés VMware dans Azure. AVS est conçue, construite et prise en charge par Microsoft et approuvée ...

• Profile Picture

See you at VMworld!

Hey, there! I'm VMUG President Steve Athanas. I am sure by now you have heard that VMworld is kicking off at the end of this month – virtually of course! It's going to be a phenomenal event and I want to make sure you don't miss any of the amazing things ...

• Veeam vous permet de protéger et sauvegarder vos données dans vos infrastructures VMware. Venez découvrir les nouveautés de la version v10 et aussi  comment fonctionne Veeam Availability Suite dans VMware sur AWS.  Joignez-vous à notre webinaire le ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

SUBNET192 Inc.
ESI Technologies

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.