Montreal VMUG

Welcome to the Montreal Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Looking to get involved with VMUG to help make it the very best it can be? Interested in sharing your thoughts to help guide valued VMUG partners? As an All Star, you have the opportunity to share your feedback by participating in virtual engagements ...

• You're invited to the 2021  Canada  Virtual  UserCon  on  May 6th ! Log on to this free online event from anywhere in the world and explore VMware news, solutions, and  VMware  Cloud Management  content. Take technical deep dives, connect with ...

• Hello, Sime! Could be interesting. Do you have detailed specs and price? Thanks! ------------------------------ Artem Skrynnyk Tangoe Dorval QC ------------------------------

• Salut Artem, One of my college is sells his VMW lab - 384 GB RAM - HP DL380 Gen8 - Maybe it will cost you less than purchase of RAM for R720. Let me know if interested. Thx. Sime ------------------------------ Sime Visnjic N/A VMware Laval QC ----- ...

• Hello, colleagues. Not sure if this is right place to ask, move to proper place, please if not. I have homelab server for practicing VMware SDDC on VCF, running on my Dell Poweredge r720 server with 16x8GB HMT31GR7BFR4C-H9 PC3 10600R RAM modules. It's ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.