North Central Wisconsin VMUG

Welcome to the North Central Wisconsin Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Upcoming Events

Latest Discussion Posts

• Just published a VMworld 2018 newsletter.  If you're interested in signing up for any of the VMware North Central Newsletters, pick your interests and sign up using the links below. Product Tracker - http://vexpert.me/19p Support Insider ...

• Hi Everyone, I've secured Pat Gelsinger to come and be the keynote speaker at the WI VMUG Usercon this April 16th, 2019.  Thanks to Tony Reeves for making the suggestion.  I happened to get lucky enough to be out in Palo Alto last week and asked if he'd ...

• Hi Everyone, Myself and one of my colleagues will be starting up a re-occurring webinar series around VMware Professional Services along with Educational Services information.  You can sign up for the 1st webinar here .  I'll post when we have new ones ...

• Hi everyone, Not sure if your'e in the Milwaukee area, but we're starting up a meetup on VMware vRealize Enablement.  If you're interested in joining and happen to be in the area when we have events scheduled, you can sign up here to get notified. ...

• If anyone is looking for a quick summary of VMworld 2018 announcements and activity, I put together a Mindmap for easy organized access to all public facing content.  You can get to it here ------------------------------ Nathan Hudson Senior Solutions ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Net V Pro
Minnesota State
UW - River Falls
Group Health Cooperative of Eau Claire

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements

• Want a trip to VMworld 2018? Register for the NCWIVMUG Super VMUG!

Registration is open for the 2018 North Central Wisconsin Super VMUG at UW-Eau Claire on April 19th.  You will never have a better chance to win a trip to VMworld than you will at this event. 

Oh, and the breakouts will be phenomenal (all 19 of them!).

We'll see you there!​