North Central Wisconsin VMUG

Welcome to the North Central Wisconsin Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Upcoming Events

Latest Discussion Posts

• I am interested in taking the assessment, please let me know how I can get a code. ------------------------------ Chris Wensink System Administrator Five Star Plastics, Inc. Eau Claire WI ------------------------------

• I just signed up to attend. Chris ------------------------------ Chris Wensink System Administrator Five Star Plastics, Inc. Eau Claire WI ------------------------------

• I'm just checking in to see if anyone has had a chance to take the assessment, and if so; what your thoughts were on the assessment and your results. Thanks, Chad ------------------------------ Chad Roth System Administrator | KMTSJ, Inc. NCWIVMUG Leader ...

• Chad, Thanks for posting this.  I'm interested, if you still have any codes available.  Thank you! Brian​ ------------------------------ Brian Wall Engineer Piper Jaffray Minneapolis MN ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Minneapolis UserCon

Hi North Central WI VMUG,  Don't forget to register for the  Minneapolis UserCon  on July 9th! Join us at this FREE event for the opportunity to advance your career, connect with hundreds of VMware users, and network with industry professionals like ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Minnesota State
UW - River Falls
Group Health Cooperative of Eau Claire

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.