Seattle VMUG

Welcome to the Seattle Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• ​I would recommend Ivoxy without hesitation. Call Doug Brown at 206.356.5430 www.ivoxy.com ------------------------------ Vince Van De Coevering Burkhart Dental Supply Tacoma WA ------------------------------

• You can reach out to XIOLOGIX in Tualatin,OR.   They are an awesome group of people there and are very familiar with VMWARE.  I've used them for the past 15 years and they are our main source of support for VMWARE and anything NAS/SAN related. Jeff Cook ...

• I don't know if they have expertise in Horizon or not, but GCSIT is who I turn to for VMware related help.  www.gcsit.com ------------------------------ Phil Truitt Seattle WA ------------------------------

• Do you have multi-site locations with the main storage located in the central hub location for Horizon 7? ------------------------------ Jay Yoo Seattle WA ------------------------------

• We have a recent deployment of VMware Horizon 7.5 set up. We are looking contract a certified (VCP-DTM) individual or company (local to the Portland or Seattle area) to review our implementation and ensure that best practices have been followed. Can anyone ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Sumtotal Systems

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.