Tulsa VMUG

vmug-tulsa.jpg

Welcome to the Tulsa Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Tulsa VMUG.  Hope you and your family are doing well during this time.  I was curious about the "working from home" topic. If your job has made provisions to work this out and if so, how is this working for you? What would be some good ideas or tips ...

• The survey is closed. Thank you all who participated. More to come on the results and winners! ------------------------------ Travis Quinnelly Manager F5 Networks, Inc ------------------------------

• Thanks @Travis Quinnelly for getting the survey setup! Travis and I have both recently joined the Tulsa VMUG leadership, and starting to work on the meeting plan for 2020. Please help us know how to best serve the community by filling out the survey!​ ...

• Tulsa VMUG members; It's nearing the end of the year and we are planning soon for what the Tulsa VMUG chapter's 2020 will look like. On that note, I have created a survey that I'd love to have your feedback on. It should only take a few minutes and ...

• All,  We implemented NSX 6.4.5 into our environment back in July and of course part of that install was to get backups setup. However, we could not get backups to go to our existing SFTP server. We are using Solarwinds SFTP/SCP. We setup a temporary ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Phillips 66 Company
Helmerich & Payne Inc.
F5 Networks, Inc
Cherokee Nation Businesses

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.