Detroit VMUG

Welcome to the Detroit Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Who says you can't get involved in the VMware User Group (VMUG) #vcommunity outside your area, #shelterathome has opened up new opportunities and I'm happy to be presenting this Friday during the Washington DC VMware Usergroup virtual event thanks to ...

• Thank you! I know that these decisions aren't easy, but necessary in these times! Cheers! ------------------------------ Ray Bilyk System Administrator Little Caesar Enterprises Detroit MI ------------------------------

• Yes, it was officially cancelled on Friday. I just added a comment to the VMUG message board. Thanks for letting me know I forgot to do this. I did attempt to send the following message to all those who had registered: ------Original ...

• The Detroit VMUG on 2020-03-19 has been cancelled. Hope to reschedule the event after the pandemic rests. Thank you, James Wheeler - JamesWheeler@dmc.org ------------------------------ James Wheeler System Administrator NTT-Data Sterling Heights MI ...

• I am presuming that this is cancelled now? I believe all bars and restaurants in MI are being closed from 3pm onwards today. Even if it was moved to a different location, I suspect that that several people wouldn't be permitted to attend, as their organizations ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

NTT-Data

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements

• Detroit VMUG with Tigers vs White Sox Meeting - August 7th

The Detroit Area VMware User Group Meeting for August 7th is posted and open for member registration.  This meeting is at 11:15 AM at Comerica Park stadium and includes food, presentation and a Tigers vs White Sox game.
    Register today!