Detroit VMUG

Welcome to the Detroit Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: Q4'18 Event Date

Hello Detroit VMUG members, The December 13th, 2018 VMUG meeting has been published and is available for registration. Quick link below: ​https://community.vmug.com/events/event-description?CalendarEventKey=9a673d6f-c06a-4f9a-badf-114dc407d725&CommunityKey=dfb4c27a-2473-4bb7-a79e-91786946e24b&Home=%2fHigherLogic%2fMicrosites%2fDownloadICalendar.aspx ...

• Hey Sanjay. I shot you a message to your VMUG profile. ------------------------------ Richard Fermion Architect Avalon Technologies West Bloomfield MI ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Q4'18 Event Date

Hello, The following Detroit VMUG on December 13th, 2018 is being published and should be available for registration soon.  A email blast should be sent in the next couple days notifying members of the meeting. ​=========================================================================== ...

• Hello, I am attempting to contact local VMware Account Executive who I can talk to. I am looking for resource(s) to assist with planning a disaster recovery solution for our on premises vmware infrastructure to move some of the critical vms to cloud. ...

• Evening all. I am new to VMUG and would also like to register for the upcoming event. ------------------------------ Richard Fermion Architect West Bloomfield MI ------------------------------

LEADERSHIP TEAM

DMC / Tenet / NTT-Data

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.