Detroit VMUG

vmworld_reg.png
Welcome to the Detroit Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hey, there! I'm VMUG President Steve Athanas. I am sure by now you have heard that VMworld is kicking off at the end of this month – virtually of course! It's going to be a phenomenal event and I want to make sure you don't miss any of the amazing things ...

• The Detroit VMUG 2020-08-20 - Meeting Recording has been added to the Library section of the Detroit VMUG site. vmug.com/Detroit (login in) --> Library --> Folder 'Detroit VMUG1' --> New Item Thank you for all that attended the meeting. James ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Live Meetings

Hello Detroit VMUG, The meeting link for the August 20th Detroit VMUG is: https://zoom.us/j/2410171220 I added this link to the meeting agenda and the external webpage link for the meeting.  Hopefully this time is sticks. Thank you, James ------------------------------ ...

• Profile Picture

Hopefully there's going to be another email with the conference info? ------------------------------ Graham Mitchell CEI Community Mental Health Lansing MI ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

I signed up but don't see any details for the meeting conference. The response didn't have it either. ------------------------------ Joe Louis Network Administration Manager University of Michigan Credit Union Ann Arbor MI -------------------------- ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.