Detroit VMUG

Welcome to the Detroit Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• How can I register for this event on Dec 13th at Ann Arbor's HopCat ------------------------------ Mohammed Ossaimee VMware Solution Architect Freelancer Novi MI ------------------------------

• Any chance on getting this back into the Metro Detroit area and somewhere like Southfield? Ann Arbor is a great area and it should have a meeting for that area, but we need a meeting location closer to where the majority of the businesses are as well. ...

• Hello Everyone, and thank you for the discussion involving the upcoming Detroit VMUG event! In an effort to cover a larger area, and reach more of our community, the Detroit VMUG is hosting events in different locations to assist those who have been ...

• I didn't receive any alerts for upcoming meeting here in Detroit area. I thought there is no schedule meeting here ------------------------------ Mohammed Ossaimee VMware Solution Architect Freelancer Novi MI ------------------------------

• ​Hello Matthew, There was issue with planned vendor and the facilities for the November VMUG.  We are currently organizing a December 13th VMUG at the HopCat in Ann Arbor, MI for Dec. 13th, 2018.  Start time is 5:30 PM.  The meeting should be published ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.