Detroit VMUG

Welcome to the Detroit Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Detroit VMUG members!  Don't forget to register for the FREE vSphere 6.7 VMUG Roadshow on June 20th! Attend this interactive workshop to hear about the benefits of upgrading your environment to vSphere 6.7 and understanding the "how to."  ...

• Hello Detroit VMUG, I thought many of you would be interested in an upcoming technical hands-on workshop for VMware Cloud on AWS.   If you want to really learn more in-depth about our premier hybrid-cloud solution with AWS, you should attend this workshop. ...

• Hi Jeremiah, Not sure how many meetings you ever attended at RESA, but yes attendance did go down from what it was then for sure from the year 2011. I am not sure of all the reasons why. One of them could be the lack of reminders (I never received a ...

• Typically our meetings will have food provided. I'll make sure we include that on future event posts.  The menu for this event includes: Appetizers (both vegetarian friendly) Spinach, Stout, & Artichoke Dip Bruschetta Dip Main Course Simple ...

• Also, there is no mention of food at the meetings, which I like! ------------------------------ Ronald Hong Desktop Support II Analyst IBM Farmington Hills MI ------------------------------

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.