Jacksonville VMUG

Welcome to the Jacksonville Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Upcoming Events

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: Meet-ups

Michael, We are finalizing the details for a Holiday Social event on December 18th so keep an eye out for that! ------------------------------ Joe Titra Architect Trace3 ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Any progress on a meet-up/VBeers?  Thank you! ------------------------------ Michael Flak Clay County Sheriff's Office Green Cove Springs FL ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Hi Sam, The Arista Networks team for JAX would be happy to sponsor an upcoming meeting and, if appropriate share a tech talk on modern network virtualization, automation and integration strategies. Please let me know. Thank you. Best Regards, Ken ...

• Profile Picture

​All, I would be willing to attend if something were made available local here in Jacksonville. Scott Lorenzen ------------------------------ Scott Lorenzen Florida Blue Jacksonville FL ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

I'd love to attend local VMUG functions we just haven't had any invites come through. I'd challenge anyone in Jacksonville that would come if an event was offered to reply to this thread. Let's echo that we're out here. 588 members how many are as anxious ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Lead Systems Engineer
MAXIMUS, Inc
Trace3

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.