Jacksonville VMUG

Welcome to the Jacksonville Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Fellow VMUG Members,  I hope you all are staying safe and healthy. We are offering a series of free webcasts showing tips and tricks on managing your virtual & cloud environments. I thought I would share the invitation to our vmug community in hopes ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Meet-ups

Definitely had a good time meeting some other folks in the Jacksonville market. Looking forward to the next meeting. ------------------------------ Danny Smith Director TOTE Jacksonville FL ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Meet-ups

Thanks to all responsible for putting on the event at Top Golf...  Great to meet some local folks and have some good food and drinks together. ------------------------------ Bryan Dooley Technical Consultant AT&T Jacksonville FL -------------------- ...

• Profile Picture

Meet-ups

Thank you Joe once again for putting the event together so soon.  It was a great time and met some new people.  Learned a couple of things and passed on some knowledge as well.  Had a great time and am looking forward to future events!  Thank you again! ...

• ​Wish I could attend :( as this is the one place that due to physical reasons I cannot go. ------------------------------ Scott Lorenzen Florida Blue Jacksonville FL ------------------------------

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Lead Systems Engineer
MAXIMUS, Inc
Trace3

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.