Local Community Home

Latest Discussion Posts

• Here the Slide decks from the VMUG Meeting on Tuesday 4th September. If you'd like any further info let me know and I'll pass your details over to Dell or VMware.  Tim

• Already all taken care of, it happened while the person responsible was being changed. ------------------------------ Tim ------------------------------

• I just got an e-mail from Meetup stating that Leonard Holling, just stepped down without nominating a replacement. Tim, are you willing to liaise with VMUG central to coordinate them paying for the Meetup group to stay active? https://www.meetup.com/Perth-VMUG/handover/?op=c&ic=en2 ...

• Sorry for the late notice (I had a rough weekend) but we will be bringing a group of around 12 people. ------------------------------ Alastair Irvine, Warpspace IT 1300 881744 ------------------------------

• Of course! Please let us know roughly how many ppl will attend for catering purposes. ------------------------------ Tim ------------------------------

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.