Northern Arizona VMUG

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello VMUG Members! This is your invitation to  Ventura County's VMUG October 27, 2020. Join in for a technical session with ControlUp for "how ControlUp adds value with VMware Horizon for realtime monitoring your virtual desktop performance". ...

• Profile Picture

See you at VMworld!

Hey, there! I'm VMUG President Steve Athanas. I am sure by now you have heard that VMworld is kicking off at the end of this month – virtually of course! It's going to be a phenomenal event and I want to make sure you don't miss any of the amazing things ...

• Hello Northern Arizona VMUG Community! The US West Regional Champ would like to invite the Community to attend the Virtual SoCal UserCon on July 9 th ! In just one day, you can virtually explore the newest VMware content and get connected with hundreds ...

• Here is the ZOOM link for this event. Topic: Northern Arizona Virtual VMUG with Matt Mancini, VMware TAM Time: May 20, 2020 01:00 PM Pacific Time Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/98026495160?pwd=RFNBNDN3M0RnSys4b2RYbytBUXljUT09 Meeting ...

• In this virtual VMUG meeting VMware Staff TAM Matt Mancini will be presenting his definitive guide to home labs. Matt has a passion for home labs and has more than 20 years of experience working with them. He has spent the past 10 years presenting and ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Yavapai College
VMware

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.