Bangalore VMUG

Welcome to the Bangalore Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Friends, after logging into the desktop can i find the ESXI host IP from the desktop(on which esxi IP is the vm hosted). Regards ------------------------------ KASHINATH RAMA L1 Engineer BENGALURU ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Horizon Design Help

Hello champs 1) Can i as a customer use instant clones instead of linked clones because i need 30 GB/user persistent storage for personal usage. Can i use instant clones with appvolumes in this scenario? 2) We have Active/passive datacenters, ...

• Hi Bangalore VMUG!  The VMUG team hopes you're doing well.  We're excited to let you know about a limited time VMware offering. Attached you'll find more information on this free Carbon Black trial, and hope you take advantage of this opportunity.  ...

• Hey, there! I'm VMUG President Steve Athanas. I am sure by now you have heard that VMworld is kicking off at the end of this month – virtually of course! It's going to be a phenomenal event and I want to make sure you don't miss any of the amazing things ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

OVHcloud
Altisource
VMware Software India Pvt Ltd

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements

• VMware vSAN Deep Dive on Thursday 19th November 2020 3:30 PM IST

Hello BLRVMUG Community Members,

We are pleased to Announce that, we will have a Virtual Event Session on VMware vSAN Deep Dive.

Date: Thursday 19th November 2020 3:30 PM IST

Please register and reserve your seats and block your calendar for the session

Speakers will be...
    Cedric Rajendran, from VMware
    Cedric Rajendran is a Product Manager at VMware with the Cloud Platform Business Unit (CPBU), focusing on Storage and Availability.
    He has over 15 years of experience covering a broad spectrum of data center technologies and has served extensively in the fields of Technical Support, Solutions Architecture & Technical Marketing. He holds a Master’s degree in Business Administration in International Business, advanced level certifications with VMware, and a TOGAF certified Enterprise Architect. An author, technologist, and a virtualization enthusiast in general, he is a regular speaker at VMware events.

Anmol Ganjoo, from VMware
    Anmol Ganjoo is a Staff Engineer with vSAN Engineering. He has around 10+ years of Industry experience including storage technologies like SAN, NFS along with developmental expertise in Java/J2ee, Hibernate, Spring, Oracle and vSphere stack. He holds a BE in IT and a vSAN Expert.

BLRVMUG Social Networking- Join and follow us for updates
    BLRVMUG Community Page here
    LinkedIN : https://www.linkedin.com/groups/10491736/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/blrvmug
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpnEeXN9qpjGeoQFHgbZ2bg

• BLRVMUG Event - March 14th - ON-Hold- Will be re-scheduled Later

Hi Community Members, We thank you for showing interest for the BLRVMUG Event which was planned on March 14th 2020. Considering the current situation analyzed for COVID-19 in Bengaluru, after considering our Sponsors, VMware, VMUG safety guidelines and the local situation, we all mutually agreed, members safety & Health is at-most important and we have decided to re-schedule the event later point when the situation turns normal... Thank you....