Central Pennsylvania VMUG

vmworld_graphic.png

Welcome to the Central Pennsylvania community page! We hold meetings in both Harrisburg and State College, as well as vBeers events all around the region.

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events.

Contact our leadership team with questions or sponsorship inquiries at central_pa@vmug.com

CPAVMUG

Connect with us:

Twitter LinkedIn Email

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hey, there! I'm VMUG President Steve Athanas. I am sure by now you have heard that VMworld is kicking off at the end of this month – virtually of course! It's going to be a phenomenal event and I want to make sure you don't miss any of the amazing things ...

• Adaptiva's OneSite VMware Edition is specifically designed to work with VMware's   Workspace ONE   product to distribute software from the cloud across an enterprise's endpoints with unprecedented speed and scale. Harnessing Adaptiva's industry-leading ...

• Register ASAP for Adaptiva's Webcast - Moving to Modern: Software Distribution at Scale with Adaptiva and hashtag # VMware Workspace ONE on Wednesday February 12 at 10:00AM PST. http://bit.ly/2RDvMEY ------------------------------ ...

• Cheers, and thanks for all you do! ------------------------------ Jeff Schulman ------------------------------

• As we close out 2019, I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year! I hope your involvement with VMUG has been beneficial to you this year. As always, please send us feedback on topics you'd like to hear about, meeting formats, and any other ideas ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Penn State University
CSB Technology Partners
Andrew Murphy
Independence Blue Cross

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.