Anchorage VMUG

Welcome to the Anchorage, Alaska VMware User Group!!!

Join to connect with other members in the Alaska IT and stay up to date on meetups and other local IT related events.

#Alaska

602082-vmworld2020-vmugbnr-750x200_1.png

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello VMUG Members! This is your invitation to  Ventura County's VMUG October 27, 2020. Join in for a technical session with ControlUp for "how ControlUp adds value with VMware Horizon for realtime monitoring your virtual desktop performance". ...

• Hello Anchorage VMUG, I thought you'd be interested in a technical-deep dive webinar VMware is hosting on Friday, October 23rd.  We're going to dive into the innovative technologies and architecture of our new "VMware Cloud Disaster Recovery as a Service".   ...

• Hello Anchorage VMUG Community, Next week is VMworld!!! Due to covid it's an all virtual event however that doesn't mean that you can't hang out with your peers and meet others in the community. therefore I highly recommend that you join the VMworld ...

• Hey, there! I'm VMUG President Steve Athanas. I am sure by now you have heard that VMworld is kicking off at the end of this month – virtually of course! It's going to be a phenomenal event and I want to make sure you don't miss any of the amazing things ...

• Our first concert last week was great! Customer feedback was that it was nice to just listen to music from such a talented artist. Please join us for our 2nd concert in the series!  Matt VanSyckle from the State of Montana will give is thoughts on "Building ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

GCSIT Solutions

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.