Washington D.C. VMUG

Welcome to the Washington D.C. Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• This is a test install that I have had running for awhile, I did not have an issue with 6.0 but I am having issues with 6.7. I have a question about NFS All Paths Down when doing a large storage vmotion around 100GB+.  I am using 10GB networking with ...

• Good Afternoon, Thank you for taking the time to review this role. I hope you and your loved ones are staying safe during these unprecedented times.  This role is a full time position with an organization in Downtown DC. This position will start as ...

• Profile Picture

VMworld 2020

Hey, there! I'm VMUG President Steve Athanas. I am sure by now you have heard that VMworld is kicking off at the end of this month – virtually of course! It's going to be a phenomenal event and I want to make sure you don't miss any of the amazing things ...

• Wednesday, September, 9th at 9:00 AM I hope everyone is doing well this summer! I met some of you thru my time as the VMware SE for SLED in MD/DC/DE.  I wanted to share an event the SOVA VMUG community is doing with a great lineup of speakers.  If ...

• I have once used Examcollection.com not too long a go and it was very very good.  You can read comments from others to see which post is still current and recommended. ------------------------------ Joseph Bervell System Administrator Personal Manassas ...

1 person recommends this.

LEADERSHIP TEAM

AEM Corp
Signal Financial FCU

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.