Washington D.C. VMUG

Welcome to the Washington D.C. Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Upcoming Events

Latest Discussion Posts

• I have once used Examcollection.com not too long a go and it was very very good.  You can read comments from others to see which post is still current and recommended. ------------------------------ Joseph Bervell System Administrator Personal Manassas ...

1 person recommends this.
  • I've been a VMware customer and engineer for years.  It's about time I get my certs, I was trying to figure out where I am.   Does anyone have a practice exam site they like?   I'm not afraid to spend the money for quality, I just want to figure it where ...

• I hope everyone had a great week! I wanted to make sure everyone was aware of the upcoming Rubrik  FORWARD Digital Summit , our Cloud Data Management virtual conference.  FORWARD is a free event and will take place on May 11 th . There will be ...

• Hello VMUG Community,   VMUG puts the safety and health of our members above all else. As such, we are closely monitoring the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) across the globe. Anyone previously registered should know by now, but as a precaution, ...

• Hello Washington D.C. VMUG Members! Have you heard the news?! vSphere Day is coming to Washington D.C. on April 30, 2020! You heard it here: VMUG is hosting a new event this year, and you will want to be the first to experience it. Register  here ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.