Washington D.C. VMUG

Welcome to the Washington D.C. Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, Justin.  This is Tom Dinh.  I'm new to VMUG.  I'm looking for a simple PowerCLI script to pull all existing virtual machines on a particular vApp under a resource pool.  The client is running VMWare 6.0 currently.  We are taking over the environment ...

• Attached are the presentations from our VMUG Kube Academy Learning Docker and Kubernetes event on 11/12/2019 Thanks again to Raghu for providing these. DCVMUG (Nico) ------------------------------ Nico Stein AVP of Information Technology Vice President ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Hi washington DC! HAVE YOU COMPLETED ALL 4 VMUG ENGAGEMENTS YET? What topics are you interested in? What would you like to see improved next year? Your feedback can help shape the future direction of VMUG!   Now's your chance to finish ...

• Good afternoon, attached is the deck from Justin on PowerCLI from our last meeting. Thanks again to Justin for providing all the scripts and presentation. His Github is here: https://github.com/jpsider/Invoke-Automation/tree/master/Powercli/DC_VMUG102019 ...

• I have job with a top client in Downtown DC!   MUST have: VMware Certification and VMI experience Role: The incumbent is responsible for leading and supporting the technical guidance of 6 Windows Server team members. Responsibilities ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.