Washington D.C. VMUG

Welcome to the Washington D.C. Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• DC VMUG Community -  The VMware HyperConverged and Hybrid Cloud team is hosting an event at Nationals park this coming Monday night, August 12th ! We still have a few tickets remaining. Come out and enjoy the game, food, drinks and hear how businesses ...

• Profile Picture

testing resource

Hi all, *Finally* getting ready to take my cert test for VCP-DCA. Does anyone have recommendations for testing resources - example exams or tests? I'd like to take one or two before I go in for the actual cert testing. Thanks a bunch, Sarah Reidy ...

• Happy Friday, from our last VMUG meeting, here is Darin Zook's presentation on VMware Cloud Foundation overview. Thanks again to Darin for sharing!

• Hi Washington D.C. VMUG!  We are excited to announce that registration is now LIVE for the DC vSphere 6.7 VMUG Roadshow ! The event is on March 28th from 9:30 AM to 3PM.  Please click HERE to register - we hope to see you there! ------------------------------ ...

• Our event scheduled for 10:30am is still ON. Hope to see you there!  ------------------------------ Al Rasheed Systems Administrator https://alarasheedblog.wordpress.com/ ------------------------------

LEADERSHIP TEAM

AEM Corp
Signal Financial FCU
NTT Communications

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.