South Dakota VMUG

capitol.jpg
Welcome to the South Dakota Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• If anyone want to bring a guest with them just let me know ------------------------------ Gerard Strouth strouth@gmail.com Sioux Falls SD ------------------------------

• I will need to close the registration for the Sioux Falls event on Friday so please get registered if you want to attend ------------------------------ Gerard Strouth Sioux Falls SD ------------------------------

• If any of you are looking to get more involved in the VMUG community, there are a number of committees and task forces you can apply to be a part of.  Just fill out the form located here:   http://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VMUGapplication2019 If you would ...

• We had a great first appreciation event in Rapid City last week!  We had a tour of the Firehouse Winery, appetizers, drinks, and everyone went home with prizes. Thanks to all who joined us and to VMware for sponsoring.  We are excited for the next two ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

State of South Dakota
State of South Dakota
State of SD

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements

• 6.7 VMware Presentation upload from Q2 meeting

I have reached out to Phil for a copy of the presentation he did on 6.7 for us at our Q2 meeting. I will uploaded it as soon as I receive it.
  • Q2 2018 Presentation upload

I have uploaded the High Point Networks presentation on Securing Your Virtual Environment by Paul Bickel. Thanks again to High Point Networks for sponsoring our meeting!