Okanagan VMUG

Welcome to the Okanagan Community group. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Upcoming Events

Latest Discussion Posts

• You're invited to the global 2021 VMUG Virtual March Event ! From anywhere in the world, log-in on March 11 to explore cutting-edge VMware Cloud topics like Kubernetes, VMware vSphere with Tanzu, VMware Azure Solutions, and MORE !   We are incredibly ...

• Hello BC VMUG communities The working date for Kamloops and Okanagan VMUG virtual meeting is 10-Mar-2021 at 2:00 PM. I'm working on getting VMware to present on their security architecture and already have Scott Lundgren's recorded Key Note, "Down ...

• Profile Picture

See you at VMworld!

Hey, there! I'm VMUG President Steve Athanas. I am sure by now you have heard that VMworld is kicking off at the end of this month – virtually of course! It's going to be a phenomenal event and I want to make sure you don't miss any of the amazing things ...

• Profile Picture

See you at VMworld!

Hey, there! I'm VMUG President Steve Athanas. I am sure by now you have heard that VMworld is kicking off at the end of this month – virtually of course! It's going to be a phenomenal event and I want to make sure you don't miss any of the amazing things ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

Interior Health
VMware

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Announcements

• VMworld 2020 On-Demand

On-demand is great as you can pause, rewind, and skip ahead.

Much easier to consume while working.

• 10 VSPHERE SESSIONS

Take a vSphere Deep-Dive with VMUG!

Three cheers for vSphere! If you are interested in exploring the latest and greatest VMware vSphere content, make sure you sign up for the upcoming VMUG Virtual October Event. On October 15, vSphere users, experts, and enthusiasts from around the world will gather at this can't-miss online extravaganza