Houston VMUG

houston_Vmug.jpg
Welcome to the Houston VMUG Community. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Upcoming Events

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Now what...

I've paid for a year. I've gotten no info on where or how to access software.  I went to the site  https://vmugadvantage.onthehub.com/WebStore/Security/Signin.aspx?rurl=%2fWebStore%2fProductsByMajorVersionList.aspx OnTheHub.com ...

• Profile Picture

Unique Opportinuty

Hello All, I normally would not post something like this, but I know this to be a great opportunity.  HPE has an opening for a VMware rockstar that will have the ability to impact and support a greenfield, showcase private cloud architecture.  This is ...

• Houston VMWARE vForum @ 8th Wonder brewery  Oct 16, 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM (CT) 8Th Wonder breewery, 2202 Dallas Street, Houston, TX, 77003, US   ------------------------------ David Frankfort ------------------------------

• Hi Vince, This event is actually at 8th Wonder Brewery.  It is partially the viewing of the Live Online vForum event but so much more.  Please come on out on the 16th and join in. ------------------------------ Matt Ronsman Global Solutions Consultant ...

• I will be tuned in for sure. Anyone else in Houston tuning in? Maybe we could get meetup somewhere and watch as a group? ------------------------------ Vince Wood Engineer PSS Industrial Group Houston TX ------------------------------

LEADERSHIP TEAM

The vCenterNerd
Fulcrum Technology Solutions
Ariel Davenport
Mobius Partners

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.