Houston VMUG

Welcome to the Houston VMUG Community. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Yes, please add me !! ------------------------------ Evelyn Baymon Technical Trainer VMware Houston ------------------------------

• Here is the link you can use to get added to the Slack channel. Hop on and introduce yourself. https://communityinviter.com/apps/houstonvmug/invite ------------------------------ --- Ariel Davenport 979-549-5010 ------------------------------

• Thank you, sir!  Please add me to the Slack channel. ------------------------------ Michael Stringer, Jr. Sr. Consultant, Datacenter and Cloud Accudata Systems, Inc. 832.420.9287 @HoustonGeek ------------------------------

• That is great!  Thanks Ariel!!  Please add me to the Slack channel.  As a local Houston VMware employee I am always happy to assist. Just say the word. Thanks, Matt Ronsman Global Solutions Consultant mronsman@vmware.com Mobile: 832.418.4479 Member ...

• Just a quick update for everyone. We are working on getting the events and schedule for 2019 setup. I am very excited to see how this year goes for VMUG.   Also, we have a Slack channel setup with people from the local VMUG, if you interested please ...

LEADERSHIP TEAM

The vCenterNerd
Ariel Davenport
BEMA Information Technologies

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.