Houston VMUG

Welcome to the Houston VMUG Community. 

Join to connect with other members and stay up to date on local events. 

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: VBeers

Was a good time and was good to see everyone! ------------------------------ Aaron Malinowski Practice Manager Cloud Integration Manager Mobius Partners houston TX ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

VBeers

I had a good time tonight. Can I be added to shte slack channel. Thanks. ------------------------------ LAURA BALLA Other In transition KATY TX ------------------------------

• Yes, please add me !! ------------------------------ Evelyn Baymon Technical Trainer VMware Houston ------------------------------

• Here is the link you can use to get added to the Slack channel. Hop on and introduce yourself. https://communityinviter.com/apps/houstonvmug/invite ------------------------------ --- Ariel Davenport 979-549-5010 ------------------------------

• Thank you, sir!  Please add me to the Slack channel. ------------------------------ Michael Stringer, Jr. Sr. Consultant, Datacenter and Cloud Accudata Systems, Inc. 832.420.9287 @HoustonGeek ------------------------------

LEADERSHIP TEAM

The vCenterNerd
Fulcrum Technology Solutions
Ariel Davenport
Mobius Partners

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.