Join us for our Wisconsin VMUG Virtual meeting taking place on Monday, July 13th, 2020!
This is an excellent opportunity to meet with your peers to discuss virtualization trends, best practices, and the latest technology!
- 3:00 pm Welcome: by Mike Nelson, WI-VMUG Co-Leader (@mikenelsonIO)
- 3:10 VMware Presentation: NSX Advanced Load Balancing byBrandon Hahn, Senior Technical Account Manager at VMware (@BrandonHahn)
Today, more than ever, IT organizations are being asked to do more with less. VMware has led the digital transformation by delivering the Software Defined Data Center allowing the automation of Compute, Network, and Storage. NSX Advanced Load Balancer allows you to extend the Software Defined Data Center into the load balancing space. In this session you’ll learn how the NSX Advanced Load Balancer offers the strong feature set of legacy load balancers, while offering the automation and elasticity of cloud native load balancers
- 3:50 Break
- 3:55 Presentation: A No-BS Approach to CI/CD for Infrastructure as Code by Rebecca Fitzhugh Director Developer Relations at Rubrik (@RebeccaFitzhugh) and Chris Wahl Chief Technologist at Rubrik (@ChrisWahl)
Join this talk to hear how a small team uses continuous integration and infrastructure as code to manage a multi-cloud environment. This session will cover the design principles used, how the solution was prototyped, and how the design was ultimately deployed into production.
- 4:35 Ask the Experts: Roundtable Q&A
- 4:50 Wrap-up & Announcements
- 5:00 Virtual Happy Hour Conversation