Boise VMUG March 22nd

When:  Mar 22, 2019 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM (MT)
Associated with  Boise VMUG
Hello Everyone. 

Friday March 22nd is our first VMUG of the year.  This VMUG will be held at Scentsy Commons which is located at 2901 E Pine avenue. Below you will find a map and where parking is located.  

Our sponsor will be Rubrik.  
Wes Foote Rubrik AE along with Jeff Inouye Sales Engineer.
Rubrik Cloud Data Management - how they deliver a single platform to manage and protect data on prem, in the cloud, and at the edge.  They will also introduce Rubrik Polaris the industry's first SaaS platform for a new class of data management applications.

To start the morning off Tamar from VMWare fill us in on WaveFront and cloud health. 
As always there will be cool giveaways and Lunch by Goodwood. 

I hope to see all of you there and I want to thank Scentsy for providing the room and it is a very nice location.  If you have not done so please register by Wednesday of that week so we know how much food we will need!  Here is the link. 

You can generally park anywhere there is a space and there is plenty of parking in the big lot you will see below that shows if there is nowhere else. Please do not park in the small round front parking lot. When you enter the lobby there is a front desk to the right, you will not need to check in with them, if you look a little to the left of that you should see the Boise VMUG sign right outside the room we are in.  There will either be a table outside the room where you can sign in or the sign in sheet will be just inside the room.  We look forward to seeing everyone again.  If there are any questions about the meeting please feel free to send me an email.

Scentsy Commons
2901 East Pine Avenue
Meridian, ID 83642

Pricing Information

Registration Price
All Registrants Free!
Event Image

Contact

Louis Smith
LOUISSMITH@SCENTSY.COM