Three-tier infrastructures and workloads are evolving rapidly to modern architectures. How do you prepare your environment for this evolution? How do you ensure your VMware platform is ready for a new decade?
During this virtual VMUG event Frank
, and Cormac
will discuss what VMware is doing to make your life as a VMware administrator/architect easier! How VMware vSphere, VMware Cloud Foundation, and VMware vSAN are the enablers of the next evolution of IT services.
- 09:00 – 09:20 - Virtual coffee (Zoom in and have a chat while enjoying your coffee)
- 09:20 - 09:30 - Opening by VMUG Leaders
- 09:30 - 10:00 – Frank Denneman: vSphere 7 – with a focus on Kubernetes and DRS 2.0
- 10:00 – 10:10 - Q&A and Break
- 10:10 - 10:40 – Duncan Epping: Intro into the world of HCI and vSAN File Services
- 10:40 - 10:50 - Q&A and Break
- 10:50 - 11:20 – Cormac Hogan: VCF 4.0 for vSphere with Kubernetes, and what’s new in Cloud Native Storage
- 11:20 - 11:30 - Q&A and wrap up by VMUG leaders