After a record number of Orlando VMUG meetings to start the year, we had to take a break as the world essentially changed and priorities shifted. We are back!
We would like to welcome all our members to join us for our first virtual meeting, sponsored by IBM.
Details: Friday August 21, 2020 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM
- Overview of IBM Storage and VMware
- IBM / VMware partnership
- VAAI, VASA, vRO, vROPS, vRA, VADP, vVol, SRM, VWC
- Overview of Spectrum Connect and Container Storage Interface (CSI)
- Hybrid / Multicloud support
- Orchestration integration
- Short Survey – participants will be eligible to win prizes.
- Speaker Bio:
- Brian Sherman is a Storage Distinguished Engineer at IBM with over thirty years of experience as an I/T Specialist. Brian works directly with clients in solving storage related challenges.