Abstract: Todays business requirements are driving the evolution of IT at an extremely rapid pace. Never before have IT administrators introduced so many new services and solutions to their customers. Although ensuring availability, performance, and recoverability of these solutions is key, it cannot come at the cost of business or developer agility. In this three-part roadshow Frank, Cormac, and Duncan will discuss how VMware (and products like vSphere, vSAN, Tanzu, etc) can help to transform your infrastructure to facilitate this new wave of applications.
· 20:00 - 20:10 - Opening by VMUG Leaders
· 20:10 - 20:40 - Frank Denneman: Creating a developer self-service platform with vSphere 7.x
· 20:40 - 20:50 - Q&A and Break
· 20:50 - 21:20 - Cormac Hogan: vSphere 7.x and the Kubernetes Admin
· 21:20 - 21:30 - Q&A and Break
· 21:30 - 22:00 - Duncan Epping: vSAN 7.x and the vSphere Admin
· 22:00 - 22:10 - Q&A and wrap up by VMUG leaders#VMwareSDDC#VMUGSaudi#kubernetes#vSphere