VMUG Advantage Membership

VMUG Advantage

VMUG Advantage is the best way to gain the technical skills to accelerate your success with exclusive access to 365-day evaluation licenses for 15+ VMware solutions, 20-35% discounts on VMware training and certifications, $100 off VMworld registration and more.

Renew or Upgrade To Advantage

headerbg1.jpg

Compare Membership Options

Maximize your VMUG experience by selecting the membership that fits your needs.

GENERAL ADVANTAGE
UserCons
Virtual Events
Local Community Meetings
Access To Online Communities
Live & On-Demand Webcasts
20-35% off Training Discounts
365-day Training Licenses
$100 off VMworld
Test Drive by VMware
Price Free $200.00USD/year

upgrade to advantage

Gain An Advantage

VMUG Advantage provides members exclusive development opportunities with 365-day access to VMware solutions, discounted training, certification opportunities and more.

EVALExperience.png

EVALExperience

365-day evaluation license for 15+ VMware solutions like vSAN, NSX, and vCenter. These are to be used for personal use in a non-production environment.

Learn More

VMware_Certification_Prep.png

20% off VMware Training Courses

Gain the knowledge and skills required to utilize your VMware tools to their fullest functionality. By leveraging VMware Education delivered by expert instructors, you will achieve deeper product insight and hear real-world best practices. Check out a list of eligible courses. Advantage members receive: 
20% off VMware On-Demand Courses
20% off VMware Instructor-led Courses

Available Courses

cardheader2.png

20-35% off VMware Certification

VMware offers world-class certifications recognized by the industry to validate and distinguish the technical competencies and expertise needed to install, manage, deploy and support VMware software. Advantage members receive: 
20% off all VMware Certification Exams
35% off Premium & Standard Learning Subscriptions

VMware Certifications

EVALExperience.png

35% off VMware Certification Prep

VMware Advantage Members save 35% off VMware Exam Preparation Workshop: Network Virtualization Certified Professional (VCP-NV). This 4-hour training course focuses on preparing a candidate to take the VMware Certified Professional – Network Virtualization exam. The workshop includes an overview of the certification program, tips for preparing for the exam, an in-depth review of each of the objectives on the exam and sample questions broken down in video segments by a VMware Certified Instructor.

VCP-NV Workshops

VMware_Certification_Prep.png

35% off VMware Lab Connect

VMware Lab Connect™ is a self-paced, technical training lab designed to enhance your learning experience. This VMware cloud-based on-demand, multi-platform lab environment extends the classroom experience so you can practice the skills learned from the instructor-led training class.

Available Courses

cardheader2.png

$100 off VMworld

The only VMworld stackable discount! With over 500 unique sessions and labs, get the training, education and industry insights to help take your career to the next level and explore hundreds of exhibits that showcase the latest advances in virtualization and cloud infrastructure technology.

VMworld 2019 Information

New to Advantage: VMware Cloud Foundation™

VMware Cloud Foundation (VCF) is an integrated software platform that automates the deployment and lifecycle management of a complete software-defined data center (SDDC) on a standardized hyper-converged architecture. This complete SDDC solution includes, vSphere, vSAN, NSX, and the vRealize Suite. VCF is the fastest path to building a hybrid cloud. Installing VCF into your lab you will quickly see the powerful automation built into the SDDC manager, making it easy to deploy, create, expand, patch, upgrade, delete, entire workload domains with just a few simple clicks.

GET vCF THRU ADVANTAGE

vmug-adv-screen2.png
cardheader3.png

Not a VMUG Advantage Member?

Upgrade Today!

Already a VMUG Advantage Member

If you are a current VMUG Advantage member, please log in below to access your EVALExperience. Note: It will take one full business day for your account to become active once payment has been processed.

Access Your Benefits!

Group Subscriptions

For groups of two or more, discounted pricing is available. 
Contact advantage@vmug.com for special pricing and to setup your group Advantage membership.

Get a Group Subscription

Need to Convince Your Boss?

Need help on educating your boss on the importance of purchasing your VMUG Advantage membership? We have created a justification email for you to use. Please edit or revise the letter to fit your needs.

Download the Justification Letter

In compliance with VMware EULA, subscriptions are limited to one subscription per individual. Please note that there is a 30-day limit on subscription refunds, for customers who have not downloaded EVALExperience software.

userquote1.pngqoutecircle.png“VMUG Advantage has given me an opportunity to use a portfolio of VMware products in my home lab, then I pitch those products my boss. I now have confidence in using NSX, vRealize Animation, and SRM – those are the things that I’ve never been able to play with before, but EvalExperience has let me do that.”— James Muller, Boston VMUG Leader